You are browsing the website www.renewaves.com owned by Gabriele Rigon, who is residing in Carrer d’Ausiàs Marc 131-135 5 3B, 08013, Barcelona (Spain) and whose NIE is Y2062442T (the HOLDER in this document).
You can contact the HOLDER by email writing to: email@example.com.
- Name: GreenGeeks.com
- Address: 5739 Kanan Rd Suite 300 Agoura Hills, CA 91301
- Telephone: 1-877-326-7483
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. These conditions (hereinafter “Legal disclaimer”) are intended to regulate the use of the HOLDER’s website that is made available to the public.
The access and/or use of this website of THE HOLDER attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, as a result of the mantioned access and/or use, the general conditions of use here reflected. These conditions will be applicable regardless of the general conditions of engagement that in their case are mandatory.
Use of the website
3. www.renewaves.com provides access to a number of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to the HOLDER or its licensors, to which the USER may have access.
The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In this registry the USER will be responsible for providing real and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER can be given a password for which she/he will be responsible, committing to make a diligent and confidential use of it.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (e.g. chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that the HOLDER offers through its portal and (with an enunciative but not limiting purpose) not to use them for:
- Carry out activities that are illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order
- Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocacy of terrorism or assault against human rights
- Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of the HOLDER, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage
- Try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages
- Use the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political, advertising and for any commercial use, especially the sending of unsolicited emails.
The HOLDER has the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that are against youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in his opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, the HOLDER will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
Contents. Intellectual and industrial property
5. The HOLDER owns all the intellectual and industrial property rights of the website, as well as the elements contained in it (for example: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts; logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of the HOLDER or her licensors.
All rights reserved. In accordance with the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication of all or part of the contents of the website with commercial purposes, including the way they are made available, is expressly prohibited in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of the HOLDER.
The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by the HOLDER. You will be able to visualize the elements of the portal and even print them, copy them and store them on your computer’s hard drive or on any other physical medium, as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER may not delete, alter, evade or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed on the web pages of the website owned by the HOLDER.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
6. The USER recognizes that the use of the website and its contents and services is carried out under her/his sole responsibility. Specifically, as an example, the HOLDER assumes no responsibility in the following areas:
- The availability of the website, its services and contents and its quality or interoperability.
- The purpose for which the website serves the objectives of the USER.
- The infringement of the current legislation by the USER or third parties and, in particular, of the intellectual or industrial property rights owned by other persons or entities.
- The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that could cause damage to the USER’s or third party’s computer system. It is the responsibility of the USER, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
- Fraudulent access to content or services by unauthorized third parties, or, where appropriate, the capture, deletion, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that said third parties may carry out.
- The accuracy, veracity, timeliness and usefulness of the contents and services offered and the subsequent use of them by the USER. The HOLDER will make every effort and reasonable means to provide up-to-date and reliable information.
- Damage to computer equipment during access to the website and damage caused to USERS when they originate from failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
- Damages or damages arising from circumstances occurring due to unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure
In case there are forums, in the use of the same or similar spaces, it must be taken into account that the messages reflect only the opinion of the USER that sends them, which is the only responsible. The OWNER is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by the USER.
Modification of this legal notice and duration
7. The HOLDER reserves the right to carry out without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate in her portal, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they appear presented or located on the website.
The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
8. In the event that www.renewaves.com includes links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, the HOLDER will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. In no case the HOLDER will assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
Crowdfunding and donations
9. Funding (by crowdfunding and donations) recommendations are provided on the basis of the best information possible of the HOLDER. The HOLDER shall not be responsible of any consequences of the USER following these recommendations, nor of the veracity of the information that is published.
Right of exclusion
10. The HOLDER reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the website and/or the services offered on it without the need for prior warning, on her own or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with the contents of this legal notice.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The terms and conditions comprised on this page are governed by the laws of Spain. In case of dispute over the interpretation, execution or validity of these terms and conditions, the contracting parties will submit themselves to the jurisdiction of the Courts and the Tribunals of Barcelona (Spain) expressively renouncing any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.
This agreement was originally written in Spanish and the user accepts that the Spanish version of this document will prevail over any version of it in a language other than Spanish.
11. The HOLDER will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of her website, exercising all the civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
12. The relationship between THE HOLDER and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice will be resolved by the competent courts and tribunals.